FOR ALL EM-3532 LOVERS!
”I NEVER THOUGHT BEING
THE MICROPHONE GUY
COULD BE FUN UNTIL I
STARTED USING WAVETOOL”
What is Wavetool?
Manage and monitor all of your audio inputs with the Wavetool software. Quickly find microphones with problems, low battery or no signal. Walk around the stage while streaming to your iOS device with the Wavetool Remote app.
16 CHANNEL LITE VERSION AVAILABLE!
Download Wavetool now and try it for yourself. We want you to know what you are buying. We offer a fully functional 7-day trial version.
How do I get started with Wavetool?
Wavetool vs. Lite VS. LeGACY?
Wavetool Lite is a fully working version of Wavetool with all bells and whistles except for the channel count.. For the reduced pricing you get 16 channels of monitoring and SCP.
Are you sitting on piles of old Sennheiser EM3532 Receivers and no way of monitoring them? Wavetool LEGACY is what you have been searching for. Read more.
- 64 channels of monitoring at 48 or 96 kHz
- LITE version with 16 fully featured channels
- Audio and RF history for every channel.
- Supported models with RF and Battery data:
- Lectrosonics Venue2
- Sennheiser 3732-2
- Sennheiser 2000
- Sennheiser Evolution G3
- Shure Axient
- Shure ULX-D
- Shure UHF-R
- Shure QLX-D
- Sony DWX-Series
- Wisycom MRK950/960
- More Coming Soon!
- LEGACY version with serial monitoring of Sennheiser 3532
- Snap, Crackle & Pop algorithm catches broken mics before you do.
- Audio Streaming to your iOS device.
- Support for Novation Launchpad if you want hardware buttons.
- Compatible with all Core audio devices, Dante included.
- Grouping of channels to help you manage a lot of inputs.
- “Hard Solo” for comms input or other signals you want to listen to as an aux input.
- Mixed/Single solo mode.
- Great for touchscreens
Why did we create Wavetool?
We’ve been in your shoes with lots of signals going in different directions and no room for error. All microphones must work at all times. You need to rush away from your monitor desk or RF city in order to catch an actor with a broken microphone engaged in a quick change on the opposite end of the stage. We created the tool that we ourselves needed in order to do our job. Wavetool uses an easy iOS app remote to help you to route the right audio channels to your IEM cue. In addition, Wavetool also highlights potentially problematic channels using our own SCP algorithm.